Southern Kids Consignment Sale
At SKCS, anyone can afford boutique dresses and trunk-show clothing--along with the best maternity clothes, awesome toys, and incredible baby gear!
Most items are gently worn, and some even have the tags on them--but they are all available at a fraction of the retail price!
If you are having a child or know someone who is, SKCS is a great place to find all of your nursery needs! Cribs, changing tables, changing pads, strollers, gliders, bedding, etc. will all be for sale! Why pay full price when you can get like-new items at a much lower cost?!
4. SHOPPING IS MUCH EASIER WITHOUT CHILDREN.
You will find it very hard to look around and keep up with your children, due to the size of the shopping crowd. Also, there are MANY toys out for sale; sometimes, children are playing with the toys that other people want to buy.
5. STROLLERS WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR. No blankets, diaper bags, or any bags wills be allowed (unless they are mesh/see through). Shoplifting is a problem, and we are trying to prevent any of this before it becomes an issue.
6. Make a LIST of what you need/want and prioritize! Go to that section first, and DON'T FORGET, ALL DAY Saturday, MAY 9th, items marked "DISCOUNT" will be 50% off!
TIPS and NOTES for SHOPPERS:
1. The doors will open to the public at 9:00 AM SHARP on Thursday, May 7th, and Friday, May 8th, and at 8:00 AM on Saturday, May 9th. This will be a very busy time during the sale. PLEASE BE PATIENT as we check everyone out and deal with huge lines and crowds. Give yourself plenty of time to look, shop, and check-out.
2. The best way to shop is with a laundry basket or empty shopping bag to hold your items as you go. WAGONS are even a good way to shop!
(We have found the large 31 bags to be one of the best ways to carry our loot!)
3. We will have several volunteers available to help load heavier items in your vehicle. Volunteers will also be monitoring the sale and helping in whatever way they can.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: we do not accept returns. Make sure you have a list, so you don't forget anything, and consider consigning with us so you can shop EARLY!
CASH and CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED (3% fee on cards)
(CHECKS ONLY FROM CONSIGNORS)