HOW IT WORKS:
Participating in a kids consignment sale is a GREAT way to MAKE MONEY! Start by cleaning out your kids' closets, drawers, and rooms. Sell items that our unused and/or outgrown, but still in good condition. You will typically make more money at SKCS than yard sales or consignment stores, because there is a larger crowd, higher demand, and YOU set your own prices! If you want your items to be 1/2 price on Saturday (the half-off sale day), you simply choose that option when creating your tags. Detailed tagging instructions are below. In addition, if you sell in other *consignment sales, you can simply transfer your unsold items to the next sale--you don't even have to RETAG! All you have to do is register with the web-link below, enter/print your tags, prepare all your items, and drop them off! We take care of the rest: venue, advertising, publicity, display, and cleanup! You will receive 70% of the selling price of your items, and you can pick up the remaining items on Sunday, OCTOBER 7, 2018--OR--you can donate your items to Safe Haven, Babies Can't Wait, and Foster Bulloch (we will take care of getting the items to the organization). You pay only a $7 registration fee, which we simply deduct from your settlement at the end of the sale.
How to Price
Although we are familiar with the pricing of used items, new sellers might need a little help. Typically, gently used items sale for 1/2 to 1/3 of the original price. Also, keep in mind that just because something is extremely valuable and sentimental to you does not mean that it will be to a buyer. If you want to sell your items and make some great $money$, price your items fairly and reasonably! Check out a these websites with GREAT tips to help you PRICE and PREPARE your items:
How to Price Your Items Blog Detailed Item Pricing Guide
* Click on the link below to view detailed instructions of how to enter your items, print your tags, and attach tags!
* Also, check out our PHOTOS to see how items are tagged!
* If you are unsure about something, please shoot us an email so we can help you! ;)
WHAT TO SELL:
* All clothing items should be FALL and WINTER clothing for the FALL sale (unless you clear the items with us before hand)
* We WILL accept high-end smocked/ appliqued clothing for all seasons; email pictures of items if you have questions
IF YOU HAVE participated in previous sales using My Consignment Manager, you may use your same seller number from previous sales. This will enable you to transfer your tags from sale-to-sale, without having to reprint and retag. YOU MUST TRANSFER ITEMS UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THEM TO SCAN DURING THE SALE.
1. REGISTER now
2. WASH, iron, and replace missing buttons, zip zippers, etc.
3. TAG your items (must be on white card stock 60 to 67 lb.
4. All clothing must be on appropriate-size hangers, facing the correct way (don't put adult hangers on baby items)
5. DROP OFF your items
6. SHOP the pre-sale event on TUESDAY, 10/3, the public sale on 10/5 - 10/6, Thursday and Friday, and the 50% off sale on Saturday, 10/7!