HOW IT WORKS:
Participating in a kids consignment sale is a GREAT way to MAKE MONEY! Start by cleaning out your kids' closets, drawers, and rooms. Sell items that our unused and/or outgrown, but still in good condition. You will typically make more money at SKCS than yard sales or consignment stores, because there is a larger crowd, higher demand, and YOU set your own prices! If you want your items to be 1/2 price on Saturday (the half-off sale day), you simply choose that option when creating your tags. Detailed tagging instructions are below. In addition, if you sell in other *consignment sales, you can simply transfer your unsold items to the next sale--you don't even have to RETAG! All you have to do is register with the web-link below, enter/print your tags, prepare all your items, and drop them off! We take care of the rest: venue, advertising, publicity, display, and cleanup! You will receive 70% of the selling price of your items, and you can pick up the remaining items after the sale-OR--you can choose to donate your unsold items to Fostering Bulloch (we will take care of getting the items to the organization). You pay only a $8 registration fee, which we simply deduct from your settlement at the end of the sale.
How to Price
Although we are familiar with the pricing of used items, new sellers might need a little help. Typically, gently used items sale for 1/2 to 1/3 of the original price. Check out a these websites with GREAT tips to help you PRICE and PREPARE your items:
How to Price Your Items Blog Detailed Item Pricing Guide
* Click on the link below to view detailed instructions of how to enter your items, print your tags, and attach tags!
* Also, check out our PHOTOS to see how items are tagged!
* If you are unsure about something, please shoot us an email so we can help you! ;)
WHAT TO SELL:
IF YOU HAVE participated in previous sales using My Consignment Manager, you may use your same seller number from previous sales. This will enable you to transfer your tags from sale-to-sale, without having to reprint and retag. YOU MUST TRANSFER ITEMS UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THEM TO SCAN DURING THE SALE.
1. REGISTER now
2. WASH, iron, and replace missing buttons, zip zippers, etc.
3. TAG your items (must be on white card stock 60 to 67 lb.
4. All clothing must be on appropriate-size hangers, facing the correct way (don't put adult hangers on baby items)
5. DROP OFF your items